1. A virtual launch is alot less work and stress than a real paperback launch.
2. A virtual launch is also probably a bit less fun.
3. I don't know many people in Australia with e-readers. (My book club friends being the exceptions).
4. I know lots of people in America with e-readers.
5. Most people I know in Australia have never downloaded an e-book.
6. I know more people with iPads than e-readers in Australia.
7. Very few people I know in Australia read books on their iPads.
8. When you publish a book people are amazingly kind, supportive and enthusiastic about your efforts.
I am a writer of light-hearted contemporary women's fiction.
All Author Interview Blog Visit Bookcover Book Launch Chicklit #chicklitmay Conference E Publishing E-publishing Exerpt Family General Chat General Chat Giveaway Give Away Give-away Holiday Jewel Sisters Series Marketing Musical Monday New Release New Release Friday Photos Pitching Promotion Qacd92bcee57 Rwa Social Media Submissions Sydney Writers Sydney Writers' Festival Taste Of Tuesday Taste Of Tuesday Upper Crus Series Upper Crust Series Video Writers Dozen Writers On Wednesday Writing