1. A virtual launch is alot less work and stress than a real paperback launch.
2. A virtual launch is also probably a bit less fun.
3. I don't know many people in Australia with e-readers. (My book club friends being the exceptions).
4. I know lots of people in America with e-readers.
5. Most people I know in Australia have never downloaded an e-book.
6. I know more people with iPads than e-readers in Australia.
7. Very few people I know in Australia read books on their iPads.
8. When you publish a book people are amazingly kind, supportive and enthusiastic about your efforts.